Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rangefinder project

I've decided to participate in the one year, two lenses rangefinder project started by several members of rangefinderforum.com beginning July 1, 2009. For my part, I plan to shoot Fuji Neopan 400 in a Bessa R with a 50mm Jupiter 8 lens and Fuji Acros 100 in a Baby Crown Graphic with a 105mm Tessar lens. The Bessa R will be for general use, the Crown primarily for landscapes and cityscapes. I have been moving in this direction anyways. The main commitment of the project is that I will consistently carry a camera with me and that I will shoot at least two rolls of film per week. There are times when I do this, but not so consistently. Through the project I hope to improve my compositions and use of light. For the inspiration, see: http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2009/05/a-leica-year.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment